I’ve been a sneakerhead for as
long as I can remember.
My soles have been leaving Nike imprints since childhood, my teen years, through my 20’s, and are now leading me into my 30’s.
Reasons I’m a relatively
- I don’t have hundreds of pairs of shoes, nor do I want that many. Too many shoes can junk up your life.
- I’m not a conventional hypebeast. I think you should buy the shoes you like, not the most sought after.
- With me, sneakers have an incredibly long lifespan. I clean them and steam them. I wear them for as many miles as they have to offer.
- Beaters are a big part of my every day. I never throw out a pair because of a scuff or a crease.
- And I’m a big believer that each purchase should be completely thought through, with waste and global impact in mind.
It’s really important to me to make things, every day if possible. Creating visually arresting images, through photography or the handcrafted arts, makes me feel happy and whole. This little website is a place where I can share those creations with you.
If you follow along, you’ll get a front seat to the art.
You can travel along as I do my best to see the world.
And get a glimpse of my current sneaker obsessions.