After years and years of visiting Detroit for work, I finally got the chance to give the Motor City a decent run through. I ate and drank so much deliciousness. Here’s what I got up to:
- Stay at the Aloft
- Brunch at Grey Ghost
- Astro Coffee
- Walk around Corktown, see the old train station
- Drinks at Hop Cat
- Dinner at Selden Standard
- Walk around the downtown shops
- Drinks at Jolly Pumpkin Brewery
- Thai food at Takoi
- Drinks at Batch Brewing
- Take the bridge to Canada
- Grab the Canadian cheese tray and some great beer at Sandwich Brewing Co. in Windsor, Ontario
These are fantadtic photos!
than you so much!
Great images! Keep it coming
Reblogged this on Vietnam Travel & Trade Portal .
thanks for sharing!
Love all the images! Astro Coffee is my spot!
Astro is so great! thanks for stopping by!